Sundays - 10am - ONLINE SERVICES ONLY
TFWC is CLOSED to ALL in person services. PLEASE JOIN US ONLINE VIA FACEBOOK LIVE OR ZOOM.
When we re-open this is a look at our re-opening plan. The recommended health and safety protocols will be in place, as the safely and health of the membership and visitors are our top priority.
* Sunday service will be offered both in person and via live streaming.
* In person Children’s Ministry will NOT resume until further notice. Children’s Ministry Online Zoom conference will continue at 12:30pm.
* Pre-registration via email@example.com for attending Members and Visitors will be required to ensure that the appropriate physical distancing measures are implemented.
* We may consider hosting the Children’s Ministry outdoors weather permitting.
* Life Development (Sunday School) classes will NOT resume before Labour Day.
* Members and visitors will be encouraged to perform a COVID-19 self-assessment before arriving at Sunday worship service. The Ministry of Health’s self-assessment can be accessed here: https://covid-19.ontario.ca/self-assessment
* If someone is sick with any of these symptoms, they will be asked to stay home and according to the public health officials, self-isolate from others if you have COVID-19 symptoms or may have been exposed to COVID-19. If you start to feel worse, contact your health care provider or Telehealth (1-866-797-0000).
* There will be one entry and exit point to the building. Directional signs will be erected.
* Anyone entering the building will need to clean their hands prior to entry and upon exit using the Alcohol-based hand sanitizer provided.
* Members and visitors are encouraged to wear a face mask or face covering.
* Members and visitors will be asked to practice physical distancing of 2 meters.
* Seating will be pre-arranged to accommodate physical distancing.
* Only people who are coming from the same household will be permitted to sit together.
* Where possible, doors and windows will be kept open to minimize touching of door handles and increase ventilation, while maintaining the appropriate security.
* Online giving options will continue. We will also have specific contactless stations in the MP Room where tithes and offerings can be dropped off safely, no cash.
* Only one person at a time will be allowed to use the washrooms, this will be monitored for compliance.
* There will be an orderly dismissal to ensure physical distancing is maintained.
*Members and visitors will be encouraged not to linger after service dismisses.
* The Landlord will ensure daily cleaning and sanitization of the building, including common/heavily trafficked areas, and washrooms according to the provincial guidelines.
* TFWC will go the extra mile to ensure commonly touched surface are further sanitized before service begins.
* The Landlord will ensure air ventilation filters within the building are changed regularly.
* Ushers, Set-up and Take-Down Teams will be required to wear face coverings and gloves.
* There will not be any literature of paper handouts on the welcome desk to prevent people from leaving with paper and to maintain a contactless environment.
* No food, group meals or bottled water will be available as we try to encourage a contactless service.
* The Praise and Worship Team and Musicians will be limited only to the number of people that can safely be accommodated with social distancing.
* Musical instruments and technical equipment will be sanitized before and after each use.
*Extra signage will be placed on the doors to strategically remind people of physically distancing.