TFWC will re-open on Sunday, July 19, 2020 at 10am for in person Sunday morning service. The recommended health and safety protocols will be in place, as the safely and health of the membership and visitors are our top priority.
* Sunday service will be offered both in person and via live streaming.
* In person Children’s Ministry will NOT resume until further notice. Children’s Ministry Online Zoom conference will continue at 12:30pm.
* Pre-registration via firstname.lastname@example.org for attending Members and Visitors will be required to ensure that the appropriate physical distancing measures are implemented.
* We may consider hosting the Children’s Ministry outdoors weather permitting.
* Life Development (Sunday School) classes will NOT resume before Labour Day.
* Members and visitors will be encouraged to perform a COVID-19 self-assessment before arriving at Sunday worship service. The Ministry of Health’s self-assessment can be accessed here: https://covid-19.ontario.ca/self-assessment
* If someone is sick with any of these symptoms, they will be asked to stay home and according to the public health officials, self-isolate from others if you have COVID-19 symptoms or may have been exposed to COVID-19. If you start to feel worse, contact your health care provider or Telehealth (1-866-797-0000).
* There will be one entry and exit point to the building. Directional signs will be erected.
* Anyone entering the building will need to clean their hands prior to entry and upon exit using the Alcohol-based hand sanitizer provided.
* Members and visitors are encouraged to wear a face mask or face covering.
* Members and visitors will be asked to practice physical distancing of 2 meters.
* Seating will be pre-arranged to accommodate physical distancing.
* Only people who are coming from the same household will be permitted to sit together.
* Where possible, doors and windows will be kept open to minimize touching of door handles and increase ventilation, while maintaining the appropriate security.
* Online giving options will continue. We will also have specific contactless stations in the MP Room where tithes and offerings can be dropped off safely, no cash.
* Only one person at a time will be allowed to use the washrooms, this will be monitored for compliance.
* There will be an orderly dismissal to ensure physical distancing is maintained.
*Members and visitors will be encouraged not to linger after service dismisses.
* The Landlord will ensure daily cleaning and sanitization of the building, including common/heavily trafficked areas, and washrooms according to the provincial guidelines.
* TFWC will go the extra mile to ensure commonly touched surface are further sanitized before service begins.
* The Landlord will ensure air ventilation filters within the building are changed regularly.
* Ushers, Set-up and Take-Down Teams will be required to wear face coverings and gloves.
* There will not be any literature of paper handouts on the welcome desk to prevent people from leaving with paper and to maintain a contactless environment.
* No food, group meals or bottled water will be available as we try to encourage a contactless service.
* The Praise and Worship Team and Musicians will be limited only to the number of people that can safely be accommodated with social distancing.
* Musical instruments and technical equipment will be sanitized before and after each use.
*Extra signage will be placed on the doors to strategically remind people of physically distancing.